To be a center of excellence in the domain of Information Technology to nurture future professionals.
• To impart computing knowledge in the field of information technology and digital tools.
• To provide an effective learning environment for developing future leaders with professional ethos and attitude for lifelong learning.
The Department of Information Technology is one of the pioneering department of the institution established in the year 2014. The Information Technology branch was started in 2008 with an intake of 60 students. It is endowed with an experienced team of faculty members having excellent academic records and proficiency. Excellent infrastructure, state-of-the-art computer labs with the latest advances in technology and comprehensive study material makes the department a class apart. The department regularly takes various initiatives; like Personality Development, Soft Skill sessions and employment oriented technical and management sessions for providing our students a clear and decisive edge in employability. Final year batches of 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 made us proud with 100 % result.
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Student bodies / Clubs||CSI, III, ISTE|
Program Educational Objectives
1. To provide IT graduates with theoretical and practical knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and ability to use it in their chosen career.
2. To develop technical proficiency in IT graduates to investigate, analyse, design and implement IT solutions for complex real life problems.
3. To provide exposure to emerging IT technologies and opportunities to work in teams on inter-disciplinary projects with guidance on communication skills and leadership qualities.
4. To develop professional competency in IT graduates by promoting life-long learning, code of ethics and practices with cultural, social and environmental consideration.
1. An ability to use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core information technologies.
2. An ability to identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the selection, creation, evaluation and administration of computer-based systems.
3. An ability to effectively integrate IT-based solutions into the user environment
|3rd Sem||Prof. Manali Patki|
|5th Sem||Prof. Pooja Walke|
|7th Sem||Prof. Prajakta Bodakhe|
ortfolio Name:- Quality Assurance Cell
QAC Members:- Prof.Shabana Pathan
- To develop and monitor systems for improving the academic performance of the department
- To promote measures for functioning of academics towards quality enhancement by adopting best practices
- Enhanced quality of teaching
- Effective delivery of the curriculum
- Improved performance of students
- To develop quality parameters for the activities of the department.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the department , leading to quality
- Dissemination of information on the various quality paraqmeters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
|Name of student||% Marks||College Rank|
|Sr. No.||Name of student||% Marks||College Rank|
|Name of student||% Marks||
- Campus 2016 and 2017 Batch – Mirraw
- Campus – Lighthouse Info Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Notice for Provisional Degree Certificate
- Campus – Techture Structures Pvt. Ltd.
- Online Fees Payment A. Y. 17-18
- Notice for Students Under Absorption Scheme
- Notice for Collecting Final Degree Certificate (2008-2014)
- Information Regarding Scholarship
- Caution Deposit Withdrawal Form