To develop globally competent computing community with the ability to make constructive contributions to society.
To develop technocrats with capabilities to address the challenges in computer engineering by providing strong academics and wide industry exposure.
Computer Engineering blends together computer science and Electrical Engineering to further advancements in digital technology, computer networking and computer systems. In turn computer engineers use their extensive knowledge of hardware and software design and computer programming to make computing platforms and applications more efficient and effective. Seamlessly integrating the latest innovations, computer engineers develop new computer hardware, design and implement software applications, and enhance the capabilities of networks and communication systems
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Student bodies / Clubs||CSI, III, ISTE|
Program Educational Objectives
1. To prepare graduates with knowledge of applied mathematics & science and strong foundation of programming skills, databases, computer networks & system software.
2. To prepare graduates to apply technical expertise along with problem solving skills for analysis, design, development, and research in computer engineering and related areas.
3. To prepare graduates with effective communication skills, and the ability to work in teams, for sustainable career in computer engineering, and self-employment.
4. To prepare graduates to practice profession with high regards towards technological & ethical responsibilities and upgrade in relevant technologies.
1. An ability to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles and computer science theory in the modeling and design if computer-based systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the trade offs involved in design choices.
2. An ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
Reference :- www.abet.org
|Year of Establishment||2004|
In pursuance of the goal to attain excellence in education and reserch the post graduation course in computer science and engineering is established. The course offers platform to the student to accomplish their professional ambition.
The state of art computing facilities is provided to the student to meet up the high demands of the computer science and engineering professionals by top companies. Students of this course dcan pursue their career with companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM,Persistent etc. along with research and teaching in technical education.
Strong relationships with various industries help the students to become not only outstanding computer professionals but also to develop a comprehensive and integrated personality.
|Name of Student||Event||
|1||Ritu Kharalkar||Laas Hachton of PERSISTENT||1st Rank|
|Technopati of FESTRONIX||2nd Rank|
|App-a-thon of Lemon Idea at SRCOEM||1st Rank|
|App-a-thon of Lemon Idea at SRCOEM||2nd Rank|
|5||Chaitnya Jiwani||CRACKEN of INFINITY 2K16||1st Rank
|CRACKEN of INFINITY 2K16||2nd Rank|
|IMITATION Game of INFINITY 2K16||2nd Rank|
|Game Of Codes of INFINITY 2K16||1st Rank|
|9||Swapnil Awasarmol||Game Of Codes of INFINITY 2K16||2nd Rank|
|Android App Development of COMUTERONIX||1st Rank|
|11||Apurva Kher||RTMNU- TT Inter Collegiate Competition at Anjuman College of Engg.||2nd Rank
|12||Madhav Somani||“Avishkar”, stage-1 Innovative Project Competition organized by RTMNU, Nagpur (District Level)||1st Prize|
|13||Madhav Somani||“Avishkar”, stage-2 Innovative Project Competition organized by RTMNU, Nagpur (Vidarbha Level)||1st Prize|
|14||Madhav Somani||“Avishkar”, stage-3 Innovative Project Competition organized by RTMNU, Nagpur (State Level)||Selected for National Team|
|15||Tejas Waje||Foreign studies|
|“APP on Wheels” overnight coding competition, organized by Anjuman College of Engineering, Nagpur on 16th & 17 Feb 2017||1st Prize|
|“APP on Wheels” overnight coding competition, organized by Anjuman College of Engineering, Nagpur on 16th & 17 Feb 2017||2nd Prize|
|“APP on Wheels” overnight coding competition, organized by Anjuman College of Engineering, Nagpur on 16th & 17 Feb 2017||Participated|
|“Insomniac”, overnight coding competition, organized at Jhulelal Institute of Technology, Nagpur on 20th Feb 2017||1st Prize|
|“Smart Grid Apathon”, Powered by Tata Power, 48 hour non-stop overnight coding competition organized by NSIT, Delhi on 20th to 22nd Jan 2017||Positioned in the top 10 team. ( consolation prize of Rs. 10000)|
|“Abhyodaya – Man Ki Baat” organized by Engineering India at Hedgewar Smruti Sabhagruha, Reshimbag Nagpur on 26th Feb 2017||1st Prize|
|3th Sem||Prof. Komal S. Jaisinghani|
|5th Sem||Prof. Reema C. Roychaudhary|
|7th Sem||Prof. Jitendra V. Tembhurne|
1. To develop and monitor systems for improving the academic performance of the institution
2. To promote measures for functioning of academics towards quality enhancement by adopting best practices
1. Enhanced quality of teaching
2. Effective delivery of the curriculum
3. Improved performance of students
Prof M. B .Gudadhe
Prof. S. M. Wanjari
Prof. D. W. Wajgi
|Sr.no||Name of Student||% Marks||Rank|
|Sr. no||Name of Student||% Marks||Rank|
|1||06/08/2016||Workshop on Computer Peripherals & Interfacing|
|Spoken Tutorial Exam on C & C++ by IIT-Bombay|
|National Level Technical Activity : ‘ Infinity’|
|4||13/08/2016||Technical Competition ‘ C-Mania’|
NICE SOFTWARE PVT LTD
- Campus – Paramatrix
- Campus – XCRINO
- Campus – GTT Training
- Campus – Group of IT majors
- Campus – JACOBS
- Notice for Provisional Degree Certificate
- Online Fees Payment A. Y. 17-18
- Notice for Students Under Absorption Scheme
- Notice for Collecting Final Degree Certificate (2008-2014)
- Information Regarding Scholarship
- Caution Deposit Withdrawal Form